Tuesday, March 22, 2016

90's Movies?

So I've been watching movies from the 90's. I feel like I missed out on some really good movies from back then, because I was way to young to watch movies. So I've been binge on 90's movies. They are really good, yeah the fashion sense back then was a little silly at times. But Most of the movies I've seen have pretty good messages. 

The few I've watched that I've liked so far are...

  • Cruel intentions 
  • Sleeping with the Devil
  • Lethal Lolita

Those are the ones I've really liked that I've seen so far.

I kind of really am not a fan of a lot of the cult classics.

1 comment:

  1. It wasn't per se as teen centered, but one of my favourite 90s movies was (is) definitely Pleasantville. Highly recommended if you haven't seen it yet.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete