Monday, March 14, 2016

Treats for me

A few days ago I bought myself some treats off of my amazon wishlist.


I'm really happy, I bought myself sesame snaps which are one of my number one comfort foods. I also bought myself some lip chap because my lips are getting dry again and the mint flavor was always making my lips feel odd and bumpy. 

I also bought myself Howls Moving Castle the novel. I've been wanting to read the novel for awhile now, a few years I think. I just don't ever remember to buy it. I'm usually on some other book reading spree. But I deiced something like Howls Moving Castle might be nice to read! I also really like it. I feel like I'm getting to know more about Sophie, and I also do find her sisters interesting.  For some reason I thought that the book would read just like the movie. I have no idea why. (I've seen the movie so many times. I have all of the seasons mesmerized. ) 

Lastly I bought myself a coloring book. Its really pretty, and the cat drawings are pretty intricate, but they also look like a lot of fun. 


Thats a scan I found online of the book. I'm excited to color it, I'm probably going to figure out the colors I want to use per cat soon. And yes, all of the pictures in the book are like that. The lines are so thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment