Sunday, March 6, 2016

School

I'm going back to school for the spring. I'm going to do another English course! I really enjoy English classes, and this one is going to be more around reading of works, like short fiction, a novel, poem and even a drama. Which I think sounds really exciting. I have to go in tomorrow and pay the fee and then I can start working towards getting a grant.

I'm also thinking for the summer I'll do another English course and for the fall I'm going to register for indigenous studies. I'm not too sure about early learning and care anymore. I mean I'd have to take another psychology course which was really hard for me.

And I have indigenous blood in me, and I know I did some healing work with a worker from the native friendship center. So who knows. Maybe indigenous studies is better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment