Thursday, March 17, 2016

Mental Health Update

 I  fee l  like I'm going to just break up my mental health into small point groups. I want to talk about my mental health a bit.

BPD support group : My support group was good yesterday. Its my second time going and I'm starting to feel a bit better with going. I think when my friend moves away, I'll  be able to keep going by myself.  I feel pretty good to know I'm okay with sharing. It surprised me that I was able to speak a  bit. I do like the checking in we do. For me its really hard  I guess  to think of what to talk about.  I never can think about topics.

Self care: I feel like my self care is a bit better. I'm not picking at my face as much, and I'm trying to get into eating more, and waking up so I'm not sleeping all day. Today I colored when I was feeling down. I feel like if I keep that up, I'll start to pick it up as a habit again. I 'm  going to  start doing my work books more and see if they help at all. I know I want to work on my mindfulness stuff.

I also am getting into a program that'll help me with stuff. Its a place for people with mental illness, but its a place thats trying to give people a spot to heal.

There is stuff like a book club, yoga, swimming, eating habits, Mindfulness.. ect. Stuff like that.

The program is also going to help me with CBT Skills which I need to get back into. I also want to get back into contact with the sexual assault center out here.  I also want to start working on my bpd, but I feel like I gotta work on each piece slowly.

Having multiple mental illnesses and trying to take care of all of them is really hard.

Medical: I'm starting a new medication for some new symptoms that are coming up. I've only taken it once so I can't say too much about it.  I'm also getting an ECG done soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment