Thursday, March 3, 2016

Tsum Tsum

(Not my photo. Image found on google)

I've been on the hunt for tsum tsum around my area for awhile. Tsum tsums are stackable stuffed animals and toys. Tsum Tsum means stack stack also. I think there is also an app game, but you need to buy a plush in order to play the game. The game I've seen makes me think of chuzzles or another game like that. 

But anyways! Today I went out and hung out with a friend I haven't hung out with in forever. We walked from down town all the way to the local Toys r us! I found these there. The ones above are about $7.99 each, and you also could get a bigger package for like $20 dollars.

I'm kind of interested in buying these. I mostly want them for my calico critters, but I also really do like Disney and I think it would be cute to get some small Disney themed toys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment