Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My Fav Noms

So I thought I would make a post of some of my favorite foods to eat. I'm gluten free for health reasons and when I first found out I couldn't have gluten products I felt really sad. Now that Its been a few years I realize being gluten free isn't that bad. And I can find some really taste-y treats.

Treats:

Sesame Snaps are one of my fav treat foods to eat. There is also a comfort to them for me. Seeing as I was given sesame snaps by a teacher who was really kind to me. They just make me feel really safe and happy.

They also are utterly sweet.


These are really good, they are kind of like pop tarts which I really did miss when I found out I could eaten gluten anymore. But these do replace them. You don't get icing on them. But they are really yummy.


These are really yummy also. They are small baggies of chocolate covered pretzles. They are gluten free, and even if you just buy the pretzels, they are really yummy. They also are slightly sweet. I feel like a lot of gluten free brands have more of mature taste to them, compared to super sugar-y sweet.


I also really like these cookies. They are really yummy.  

I really like Glutino for gluten free munches. They also have a small line of mixes for you to make your own cookies, cakes, or bread and doughs. Which I think is really nice. 



These also are really yummy for the great value brand. They both are gluten free. I've never had an issues with them and they are really good. I bring them with me for school because they are pretty great school snacks.



Dinner:


This is a really good soup brand. And A lot of there soups are gluten free, they also can be IBS friendly as long as you know your triggers.  But I really love this soup. 

This is another brand that is really good, I know for me its really filling and they also are really good. I really like them. I also like them because they are super good for when I'm depressed because they are super simple to wipe them up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment