Thursday, March 17, 2016

When Marine Was There


I finally saw this movie! I've been looking forward to seeing this movie for awhile now, I just haven't got around to watching it. But awhile ago I did, and I have to say I'm really pleased with the movie. 

When Marine Was There is probably one of studio ghibli best films that show cased a plot twist.  I feel like I really didn't see a twist coming up, and I felt like it was a really good twist to the story. I at first thought Marine was a pretend friend of some kind, then I thought she was a ghost. What she ended up being is really interesting and a nice twist to the story.

This movie came out in 2015.  

I also really like the movie because the main character seems to be shy and deal with some kind of social anxiety or social phobia.  I really just liked the fact that they used a character who suffers other issues other then just the health issues that gets explained in the story.

  I also really liked the character because even though she was shy she still seemed to have been able to stand up for herself!

 I also really liked her aunt and uncle. They seemed really supportive of her. I don't think there was a character I disliked. I really liked the movie. I also love how Marine was able to connect Anna with so many people. 


 This was probably one of my favorite settings in the movie, Mostly because the room was very dreamy and lovely. I really want a bed room like this. But I really like this room and I wanted to show you guys it. I really also loved the marsh and the house in the marsh, but I feel like my fav setting is this room.


 I also really did adore Anna. I find her character really interesting, I like her because of the way she deals with her struggles. I also love her spirit in the film and how she was able to explore and even though she is ill she isn't upset by it. (I have the same thing she does!!) I also like how she is an artist but is really shy with sharing her work.

  I probably will also read the book that this movie was based off of also.

But I love this movie, its a really good one. I think I would add this movie to my favorite list.

No comments:

Post a Comment