Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!


I hope everyone is having a good Christmas this year. I've had a really lazy Christmas, and I keep wanting to sleep but I know I shouldn't. Sleeping a bunch just makes my depression worst, and I feel like I'm in a depressed state.  I'm having ham tonight and I'm also going to cook some veggies for me to have with my dinner. I've been just watching some stuff on YouTube. I've been feeling really emotional lately so Christmas feels a little odd.

 My Dad is getting me a pre-paid card for Christmas so I can buy myself something, I'm excited about that.. I might just get myself some stuff from amazon. I know tomorrow is going to be boxing day, and I do want to see if I can find some cheap christmas chocolate. ^^; I want Kinder Chocolate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment