Saturday, December 5, 2015

Thank You Matt!

So my boyfriend bought me another family set for Calico critters.He got me probably one of the cutest sets ever. I basically just want the bear and cat sets. And a hamster set! But look, look look! here are there family photos! (They aren't great. I also wanted a reason to take pictures. I haven't really taken any photos for the pass few months.) 
Anyways!
Tadaaa! 
Or should I say...
Tapawwww! 


*points at the dad and son cat, and how they both are wearing yellow like twins* 

I do want to re-name them. I think I wanna name the momma cat Lucy. I'm going to name her after my cat who passed away. as for the rest of the cats I don't know what to name them. I also need to then figure out there stories and stuff too. Because I like doing that for my calico critters. But yeah. For now just say hello to the pawsome family. 
*just like real cats they gotta put their butts in your face*
. . .
I mean... look at there super cute tails! 



No comments:

Post a Comment