Sunday, December 20, 2015

Updated Bucket List

I wanted to post my updated version of my bucket list. I feel like its always nice to go back to bucket lists and add or remove things, and move stuff around. I always figure out things I want to do, and its just a matter of adding them. So enjoy reading my new bucket list.

Bucket List 

Traveling: 

  • Travel to Italy
  • Travel to  England
  • Travel to  Egypt
  • Travel to  Ireland
  • Travel to  Greek Islands
  • Travel to Scotland
  • Travel All around Asia.
  • Travel to Australia
  • Travel to Wales
  • Travel to Northern Ireland
  • Travel to Iceland
  • Travel to Denmark
  • Travel to Norway
  • Travel to Fiji
  • Travel to Hawaii
  • Travel to Florida
  • Travel to PEI
  • Travel to New Brunswick.
  • Travel to Tofine (BC)

Aspirations:

  • Keep doing College and do the early learning and Care program. / Graduate College
  • Work In a Day Care
  • Get married one day even if it’s a simple set up for the marriage.  (With 50 people!)
  • Keep going with the healthy way I am right now.
  • Recover from my anxieties, depression, PTSD and learn to deal and cope with my BPD.
  • Write a book about my life, Be published.
  • Be a mum
  • Learn another language I'm thinking of Japanese, or something like Irish Gaelic.
  • Get back into gymnastics
  • Do Yoga
  • Learn to swim and dive and hold my breathe under water for at least a minute!
  • Learn to Pole Dance.
  • Get my dream job
  • Learn the Violin.
  • Learn/ Try surfing
  • Get a farm or big chuck of land I can make into a home for feral cats, and cats people no longer want.  This would be non-profit.
  • Getting a farm for my highland cows, dogs, and sheep, and a pet piggy!
  • Make money selling sea glass
  • Save 15,000 dollars

Miscellaneous:

  • Write a letter to a Disney Princess!
  • See Killer whales when they migrate in the spring.
  • Go see Cirque Du Soleil
  • Watch the metro shower. Also spend a summer night looking at the stars finding things in the sky.
  • Have a sleep over in a blanket fort. 
  • Adopt a killer Whale. (I really want to do this)
  • Try felting
  • Make Miniature things for my doll house with Clay
  • Become more comfortable talking to people. 
  • Help homeless animals. 
  • Have a few Mori Kei pieces 
  • Get a second ear piercing
  • See the Blood Moon.
  • See Anne of Green Gables live
  • Go to the Green Gables original site
  • Do a Pinup Photoshoot
  • Go to burning man
  • Go to shakespeare’s globe and watch a play there.
  • Get money from all over the world.
  • Build A tree house that can double as a house I could sleep in as an adult in the summer.
  • Learn to knit
  • Learn to crochet
  • Build a house for someone else in need.
  • Do all my cosplays 
  • Find, & volunteer, for a charity group or two that I truly believe in
  • Pose nude for a drawing
  • Deep sea dive
  • Swim with whales, dolphins, sharks, Manatees, sea turtle, and other super sweet ocean life! In there natural habit! (And in a safe and controlled manner. I don't want to be eaten!)
  • Get a pet kitty again
  • Build a fairy home
  • Go Winter Camping
  • Relax in a natural hot spring
  • Collecting feathers from all over the world
  • Go to Walt Disney World, And Disney Land
  • See Fairy Pools in Scotland
  • Get all the Sky Doll Comics
  • Go to Keukenhof
  • Adopt a whale, shark and dolphin.
  • Do Gold panning
  • Go Kayaking
  • Go Skinny dipping
  • Color all of the pages in a coloring book
  • Have a pen pal
  • Have a paint war
  • Go to a Renaissance fair
  • Get back into pottery.
  • Go to a Slut walk
  • Try out Horse Back Riding
  • Participate In a huge pillow fight.
  • Run In the Goddess Run.
  • Have a pet red fox. (You can’t in BC!)
  • Attend a Masquerade
  • Learn to shoot a gun.
  • Go to the Studio Ghibli Museum
  • Get a bow and do archery
  • Plant my own garden
  • Go Ziplining
  • Feed Bats
  • Pet a Red panda 
  • Get My Tattoo I want.
  • Go to a mermaid festival
  • Meet LIGHTS In person
  • Have a Nerf gun war with friends.
  • Stay In a Ice Hotel
  • Learn to Irish Dance
  • Go to Weeki Wachee & see mermaids
  • Go to Craigdarroch Castle
  • Go to Victoria Bug Zoo
  • Go to the Zoo In Vancouver
  • Go to Stanley Park.
  • Go to Science World
  • Go see the Nut Cracker Live
  • Go to M&M’s World
  • Have my cartilage pierced 
  • Watch a sunrise
  • Start My Sea Glass Shop on Etsy
  • Make a lot of my own beauty products
  • Grow my hair out
  • Go Paddle Boarding
  • Make something I will use from knitting or crocheting
  • See Fireflies.
  • Go See the Nut Cracker Live. 
  • Go to the Cat Cafe in Vancouver 
  • Go to a cat cafe in Japan
  • Go to the fox island out in Japan
  • Go to the My Little Pony Cafe in Japan 
  • Finish my calico critters doll house.
  • Get a New ipod
  • Get a Pet Ferret
  • Move into a house that is pet friendly
  • Do some more Vlogs
  • Get a christian piercing.
  • Make something beautiful
  • Donate food to a food bank. (baby food and gluten free food are my ideas)
  • Get one of my photographs published.
  • Meet the Cast of Sons of Anarchy
  • Try food from all over the world
  • Try candy from all over the world
  • Donate Blood.
  • Go to Beatrix potter's house.
  • Move to Vancouver
  • Be a homeless persons secret santa 

Meet Famous people

  • Meet Hannah the Mermaid.
  • Meet LIGHTS
  • Meet Lynda Cater
  • Meet Taylor Momsen
  • Meet Miss Mosh
  • Meet Dita Von Teese
  • Meet Ellen Hopkins 


No comments:

Post a Comment