Saturday, December 19, 2015

Whew


I'm so happy because school is now done for me, for at least fall. I did my final today and I think I did really well, I didn't feel nervous for the exam, I felt rather good about it, and I feel like I understood all of the questions and I didn't have a lot of pressure which was nice! I feel like I've passed English and I passed my psychology class. I'm just really glad its all over. I do love my English classes and I want to do more, but for now I just want to take a break. Enjoy my holidays, and mindlessly enjoy anime and have some personal time. 

I don't plan on taking any classes for the winter, I'm thinking I'm going to take a break and work on some personal stuff. Which does mean therapy, I feel like I get so caught up in school that I forget about personal time, and then managing stress becomes too much for me. I also know for the fall I was struggling because of a lot of issues like my depression become really bad, and my anxiety. So I just want to take a small break, and work on some skills and maybe also sign up for some group work. Which does interest me. I know when I start group work I'll probably share about it on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment