Friday, May 13, 2016

Day 14

Day 14: write about something you believe in, anything at all

(I miss this day, I'll do the day I'm suppose to do next)


I believe in ghosts, spirits, haunting, specters, what ever you want to call them. I believe in them. Humans in body a form and I feel like when people pass and they haven't been able to move on, because they were going to do something. Or they are a angry spirit that has been murder or exploited I feel like they can come back as a spirit to haunt or wonder around earth. Maybe its people who passes that are to scared of the unknown so they dwell in a world they already know and are comfortable with. I could see that being a reason to be a ghost.

I've believe in ghosts since I was little and I still believe in them. I feel like because they are so reported in so many other countries and they've been documented all over the world I feel like they are real.

No comments:

Post a Comment