Thursday, May 19, 2016

Day 21 -23

Day 21: everything you wish for in a significant other

Things I wish for in a significant other? Hmm...

for them too... I kind of hope for my significant other to be them. What ever that means for them. I just expect someone to be themselves while in a relationship. I don't really want to date another person who does nothing for a living. I'd rather be with someone that does something. I'd also like to date someone who wants to do other things outside of the relationship. Someone who has hobbies and interests, one that goes out and does stuff. I'm clingy but goodness I'd want them to have a life. I guess one of the other things is I'd want them to be trusting of me. But able to guide me when I need help, and I'd want them to have the nurturing aspects I like. But yeah.

n-n I wish for a person who is happy with who they are. And is able to explore their life.

Day 22: how you judge intelligence


I judge by... how do I judge? I don't tend to judge.
I just ignore people when they bug me.


Day 23: a month/year of your life when you were happiest and why?

Last year during spring I was really happy. Because I was finally doing a course I really wanted to do. (I passed it also.) I was sooo excited for marine biology it was crazy. I also get really excited and happy during the month that my birthday is in. I never really know why, I just get really bouncy and happy, like "I'm going to be a year older, I'm going to be a year older!"






xD but those are two times I've been really happy.





Oh and when I moved out of the house to be with my ex, I was pretty excited then. I was going to be 'on my own' and than be with a fellow I really loved. And I remember that time and I still have post cards he gave me because they are special and they make me feel special. So yeah, thats three times. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment