Sunday, May 1, 2016

photoshoot

I did my first photoshoot in a long time a couple of days ago. I've been waiting for my photos to come back so I can make a post with them, but I decided I'll just post them when I get them and I'll write right now. I had a good shoot, and it was fun. I was a cat girl in lingerie. I got to be in long grass and I also got to climb in a tree! I also got to fall out of a tree too. but that wasn't planned. It just kinda happened.

I got to be a kitty for that day. I got to wear my ears out in public and I got to wear my tail out in public. It was fun. I wish I had found other poses people do as cat girls. But I didn't find many poses to copy or try out. Which makes me sad. But I think I did well. I do know I felt a little odd and I feel like I should have looked more into poses.

>W< But yeah, I can't wait to see the photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment