Friday, May 6, 2016

Day 7-10

Day 7: a show or a movie that has changed you, and how





Anne of Green Gables Is one of the movies that has changed me. Before I watched it I never really saw movies about girls with red hair, or girls being that advertorials. Before anne of green gables I watched movies like sleeping beauty. Where women sleep, and knights fight and save the sleeping women. I've saw movies like snow white and singing with animals. But I never saw a movie of a girl with a wild imagination or a movie that felt more like I could relate too. I like Anne because she has flaws. She made mistakes, she did things that weren't wise and she took risks.


:) So anne of green gables changed me. I felt normal for being a girl with crazy imagination and wanting to write. For making up crazy stories in my head and falling for fictional characters. I felt at peace to watching Anne grow up and still be huge dork.


Day 8: things that make you sad

I think a lot of things make me sad. But what makes me really sad is when people intentionally try and hurt others. Either its an animal, plants or even people, those don't matter. Its when someone plans to intentionally hurt someone.

Day 9: things that make you happy.



Nature and the earth. (like dirt makes me happy)
Animals and cats purring
The sun
my friends


Day 10: what you think when you hear the words “be yourself”

It means to be who you are and not who you aren't. It just means to be you, and express yourself how you want too. If you want to not wear makeup than not wear makeup, don't wear makeup because society says you should. That kind of stuff is what it means.



No comments:

Post a Comment