Wednesday, March 25, 2015

About Me

Name:  Sarah / Sae (Nickname)
Age: 23
Birthday: November / 22
Location: Vancouver island, BC Canada
Relationship: Taken. In a DDlg relationship. 24/7
Favorite Anime and Manga : Chobits, Strawberry Panic, Girlfriends, Spice and Wolf, Candy Boy, Card Captors, Witch Hunter Robin, Tokyo Mew Mew,  Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Guilty Crown.

Some of my hobbies:
Dressing up in Lolita, Pressing flowers ,Gaming, Beachcombing,  Reading, Writing, Painting, Drawing, Cooking, Baking, Photography, Lapidary, Archery,  Learning new languages, Learning new things…

About me:
I’m from Canada, I was born and raised here. I was born out in New Brunswick Canada. But I’ve been mostly all over Canada. I lived in a lot of towns, but I now live out in British Columbia. My nationality is: Irish, Scottish, English, French and I’m also 1/2 Native. 

I’m a bisexual female. I’m also the oldest of four! 

I’m in a DDlg relationship with a wonderful Daddy (dom). He is my boyfriend and I love him.  We’ve been together for a total of 4ish months. I’m his submissive, his doll, and his kitten and his little girl.  I’m Collared and Owned. I’ve been interested in Pet Play and DDlg for awhile so I’ve been exploring that.  

 I’m a kinky person and I will talk and post about my kinkyness on here. I'm also sex positive and kink positive.

I identify as a geek girl. I love Hack Master and Dungeons and Dragons and other role playing games. I also really adore old school gaming! I love: Star Trek, Stargate, Doctor Who… I’m also a huge comic book fan, my favorite comic books are: Skydoll, Batman, Wonder Women, Promethea, Madame Xanadu, Fairest, Teen Titans. I also love Anime. I really love Shoujo, slice of life, magic girl, along with Yuri and Shoujo Ai.

I’ve been diagnosed with complex PTSD, clinical depression, social anxiety and generalized anxiety, panic disorder,  OCD, and I also suffer from trichotillomania and dermatillomania. Although it’s mild. Sometimes after I do really big sessions of picking I can look pretty bad.   I also am someone who suffers from ED, but I’m getting a lot better with it. I made a post to track my progress I've made.

I also have been diagnosed with IBS and celiac disease. So I'm trying to cook knowing that. I want to make more food thats friendly towards my tummy.

I’m a student. I’m going to be doing some upgrading my English, sciences and math. Than I’ll be getting into Marine Biology and taking a few other courses that interest me.  But I’m really passionate about getting my degree in marine biology. I really want to work and deal with the ocean, and the animals that live in it.

I’m a November baby. I’m a Sagittarius and Scorpio cusp.

I’m a Witch and Wiccan. I’ve always been drawn to witch craft and it’s something I’ve been able to pick up.  I’m interested in Water Magic. But also cottage witchery really interests me too.  I’m a solitary witch until I find some people i’m comfortable with.

If you ever meet me in person, you’d notice I’m pretty shy. I’ll listen and give short replies until I feel comfortable around the person, than I become very talkative. I love being around people, even if I don’t speak it makes me feel happier and I feel more alive when I’m around people.   I giggle and laugh a lot.

 I love food, I love baking and cooking. Sea food is one of my favorites! I also love reading.  If I’m not talking to someone I have my nose in a book.

I love exploring and learning new things and going to new places. But I also really enjoy going to the same places and just seeing new things that show up there.

I love the ocean, beaches and I Iove the woods.  I love animals, and wildlife. I also really like oddities! I love skulls, bones, feathers, and dried plants… The list goes on.  =) I like nature and the beauty that has to do with it. Alive or dead! I know I will be posting lots of nature photos. 


I also prefer going to the beach and the woods compared to shopping. But that’s because I tend to find shopping really over whelming and I find being out in the nature super relaxing and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment