Sunday, March 29, 2015

Disney Princess Survey

1: Favorite movie (s)?
My two favorite movies of all time are, Tangled and Disney’s  Brave. I like both of them, I love the messages in both of the movies too.  

When I was younger my favorite movie of all time was The Little Mermaid.
2: Favorite princess?
image

My favorite princess of all time is Merida. <3 
3: Favorite prince?
Hmmm, to be honest I feel like Disney doesn't put work into us knowing the Princes and who they are ect....So I can’t say any really interest me or are my favorite. They are all drawn to look "good" and charming... and that’s all. (Aside from Flynn Rider and Aladdin, but they didn't start off as a prince. )
4: Favorite song?My favorite songs:
  • Let It Go
  • Touch The Sky
  • Noble Maiden Fair 
  • Lean Me Right
  • I See The Light 
  • Part Of your World
  • Kiss The Girl
5: Favorite kiss?
image

In the movie Tangled, It’s had some of my favorite kissing scenes ever.  I really loved the scene when they kiss after Rapunzel gets her hair chopped because it really did make the scene feel real. 
6: Prettiest princess?Mermaid and Rapunzel. 
7: Favorite castle(s)?My favorite castle would be the ones from The Little Mermaid.I loved the castle above water and below. 
image

I like how the one under water is more what we view as traditional castles. Tall and Long, elegant and beautiful.  I loved the details and I loved how they made it look like it was at the bottom of the ocean floor.
image

And I fell in love with prince Eric’s castle by the sea. If I could live in a castle I think it would be that one. 
8: Saddest moment?When I was a child the saddest moment for me was when Ariel’s Father found out were she was hiding all of the things she found from the human world and he smashed everything. When I was little I thought it was so sad. I also thought it was really sad when her father scarified himself for her.
As an Adult for me now, the saddest part was when Merida lay over top of her mum and thought she didn’t make it on time. 
9: Favorite couple?
Flynn and Rapunzel.
10: Best hair?I would give the best hair awards too…
  • Snow White - I love her Classic Black Bob! It’s so cute. It’s also really suits her face.
  • Rapunzel. - She has so much hair, I could see her doing so many fun hair styles with it. 
  • Merida - Because me and her both have hair with personality and I personal like keeping my hair untamed like she does. 
  • And Last but not least, Ariel!
11: Favorite animal sidekick?
When I was a child, I love love loved Flounder! I also really like pascal from Tangeled.
Both of these characters were really lovely because it came off as they were their best friends and was always worried about there human friend. 
12: Favorite non-animal sidekick?
Hmmm, I really liked the Genie. He was really friendly, funny, loyal and really nice. He also came off as he really does care about his friends. 
I also really loved the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty, But I really don’t feel like they were sidekicks. I feel like they were a huge part to the story and they were the protectors in the story.
13: Favorite outfit?
One of my favorite outfits is the dress Ariel’s Father gives her. When she comes out of the ocean and is just sparking. 
image

14: Favorite villain?
I’ve never really been a fan of the villains in the Disney movies.
15: Favorite romantic moment?The dancing scene with Flynn and Rapunzel. 
16: Favorite singing voice?Tangled, I’m also really biased because it’s Mandy Moore. 
/Is a Mandy Moore Fan girl.
17: Best eyes
image

I love Merida's blue eyes.
18: Favorite name?
I really like the name Ariel and Merida. 
19: Favorite soundtrack?
Brave is one of the soundtracks I listen too a lot. I also really love The Little Mermaid sound track.
20: Funniest moment?
I think one of the funniest moments for me was in Brave. I ended up like doing a full real laugh when I saw it at the theaters.  The one scene I loved was when they were shooting for Merida’s hand. I thought it was really funny that the father was joking about all of her possible suitors. It also made me giggle because it made me think of my dad.
21: Favorite quote?
image

My favorite is… :
There are those who say fate is something beyond our command. That destiny is not our own, but I know better. Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it”
22: Bravest princess?
I think Merida was one of the bravest princesses because she was faced with a really scary and real situation for her, I also like it because she was a fighter and she stood up to her father. 
23: Favorite dance scene?
I’ve said tangled already. n-n
24: Favorite parent? 
I really loved Merida’s Parents. I cried when they showed little Merida with her mum because I never will and never had that kind of relationship with my mother. And I adore her relationship with her father. I also really adored Queen Elinor and King Fergus together. 
They seem really healthy together and that makes a family healthy. 
25: Favorite lyrics?
"What’s a fire and why does it - what’s the word?
Burn?
When’s it my turn?
Wouldn’t I love, love to explore that world up above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world”

26: Most magical moment?
When Rapunzel meet her parents. 
27: Best wardrobe?
Hmmm, I really like Merida’s. It’s really simple and pretty. But I also really loved all of the outfits Ariel had. 
28: Favorite sequel?
29: Favorite overall moment?
  • When Ariel came back to see her prince. 
  • When Merida announced she was going to be shooting for her own hand.
  • How creative and free Rapunzel was. 
  • And the opening sequences to all the Disney movies.
image

30: Favorite happy ending?
image

I really like the ending scene of Merida and her mum sitting on horses. I also loved her mum’s dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment