Saturday, March 28, 2015

My Comfort Box



My comfort box.

This is what my comfort book, what it looks like, and what I current have in it. Other than my DS which I keep outside for the most part, but it’s a good idea to remember to grab. Because video games can be really useful when I need my box.


I still want a few things for my box, But I’m getting a pretty good grip of what I need. I need to still make my coupons, for myself, and little reminders. I also have a project I want to do. To make a ‘rain’ bottle. I also would like to get a book on cats with just cute pictures.

What I have so far:
  • Self care cards 
  • Pocket book of Positives 
  • Quotes, 
  • Candies, 
  • Beans, 
  • My Ds 
  • Nuts, 
  • Silly putty, 
  • Tissues, 
  • Calming Glitter jar, 
  • A cute cat ‘trading’ card I made. 
  • Two do-a-tangs filled with things I learnt from my groups. It has grounding techniques and things that I try and remember. 
  • Coloring book and pencil crayons 
  • A bunny 
  • A small bottle of Chocolate mint leaves. 
  • My prayer beads I made. 
  • <3 
I also have these little coupons I also am going to be adding inside of box.

Usable as many times in a year as needed to get something to Drink

Usable for as many times in the year to get something to eat or treat.

And:

  • I want to do on a bad day, card 
  • Drink water before a sweet drink. 
  • Color for 15 minutes, if I wish to do more, I am. 
  • Read if I can, but don’t worry if I can’t. 
  • Play some video games 
  • Try and take a bath, make some tea, or prep myself a snack. (Even if it’s just something I open and put on a plate/bowl) 
This is also a list of movies that bring me comfort that I want to add:
  • Kiki’s delivery service 
  • The Cat Returns 
  • Howls Moving Castle 
  • Lilo And Stitch 
  • Little Mermaid 
  • Castle in the Sky 
  • Anne of Green Gables. 
  • Tangled 
  • Lady and the tramp 
  • Brave 
  • Burlesque 
I think this is everything that's going to bring me comfort and keep me safe when I'm in crisis.


No comments:

Post a Comment