Sunday, March 29, 2015

Things That Make Me happy

I wanted to make a list of a bunch of stuff that makes me happy. I feel like sometimes I can focus on a lot of stuff that makes me unhappy, mad or angry. And I think it's really good for me to look at the stuff that I do like. Even if it's just small or silly things. It's sometimes really nice to just know there is a bunch of stuff I do like. So I took sometime and write down some stuff that does make me happy. 
  • Glow sticks
  • Tea cups
  • Hello kitty 
  • Pokemon
  • The stars 
  • Shiny things
  • Halloween 
  • Anime
  • My relationship
  • DDlg
  • Manga
  • Kissing
  • Animals
  • Thigh High Socks
  • The moon
  • Cuddling
  • Animal Ears
  • Wings
  • Spirit hoods
  • Feathers 
  • The beach
  • Sand
  • Sea shells
  • Star fish
  • Hot baths
  • Bubble baths
  • Hugging
  • Sea horses
  • Movies
  • Candles
  • Strawberry milk
  • Christmas lights
  • Tutu’s
  • Animals
  • Photography 
  • Holding hands
  • Skype 
  • Reading
  • Fish for eating :3
  • Writing
  • Coloring
  • Tea
  • Friends
  • Family
  • Furbys
  • Bows
  • Ribbons 
  • Yuri and Shoujo Ai
  • Eating yummy food that is good for me.
  • Baking and cooking
  • Dressing up 
  • Fruits and Veggies
  • Forehead kisses
  • Ice cream kisses 
  • Butterflies
  • Snuggling
  • Bats
  • Birds Chatting
  • The sound of leaves blowing in the wind
  • Gemstones 
  • Cute panties and Bra’s
  • Jewelry 
  • Kittens 
  • Lolita 
  • Vitamin E cream
  • Bikes
  • 3Ds
  • Gummies
  • Glitter
  • Skeleton keys
  • Oddities

No comments:

Post a Comment