Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Bucket List

This is just a list of all the things that are on my bucket list at this moment in time. I'll add more things when I want too. I'd like to try and go through next year around this time to see what's I've checked off or I have had added. 

  • Travel to Italy
  • Travel to  England
  • Travel to  Egypt
  • Travel to  Ireland
  • Travel to  Greek Islands
  • Travel to Scotland
  • Travel All around Asia.
  • Travel to Australia
  • Travel to Wales
  • Travel to Northern Ireland
  • Travel to Iceland
  • Travel to Denmark
  • Travel to Norway
  • Travel to Fiji
  • Travel to Hawaii
  • Travel to Florida
  • Travel to PEI
  • Travel to New Brunswick.
  • Travel to Tofine (BC)

Aspirations:
  • Go back to school and upgrade course so I can get into a collage.  - I'm doing apart of that right now. :3 
  • Take Marine Biology!
  • Get married one day even if it’s a simple set up for the marriage.  (With 50 people!)
  • Keep going with the healthy way I am right now.
  • Recover from my anxiety, depression, PTSD.
  • Being a professional mermaid, Educated people on marine life and why it can’t be treated the way it’s being treated.
  • Write a book about my life, Be published.
  • Be in a magazine
  • Be a mum
  • Learn Irish Gaelic.
  • Get back into gymnastics
  • Learn to swim and dive and hold my breathe under water for at least a minute!
  • Learn to Pole Dance.
  • Get my dream job
  • Learn the Violin.
  • Learn/ Try surfing
  • Do couples dancing. Either ballroom or salsa.
  • Get a farm or big chuck of land I can make into a home for feral cats, and cats people no longer want.  This would be non-profit.
  • Getting a farm for my highland cows, dogs, and sheep, and a pet piggy!
  • Get a Job. For now I want a Part time/Full time job somewheres.

Miscellaneous:
  • Write a letter to a Disney Princess!
  • See Killer whales when they migrate in the spring.
  • Go see Cirque Du Soleil
  • Watch the metro shower. Also spend a summer night looking at the stars finding things in the sky.
  • Getting a mermaid fin, and learning to swim in it, and be a performing mermaid!
  • Get a second ear piercing
  • See the Blood Moon.
  • See Anne of Green Gables live
  • Go to the Green Gables original site
  • Try Weed
  • Go to burning man
  • Go to shakespeare’s globe and watch a play there.
  • Get money from all over the world.
  • Collect gem stones/shells/teeth/bones that I found myself.
  • Build A tree house that can double as a house I could sleep in as an adult in the summer.
  • Learn to knit
  • Learn to crochet
  • Build a house for someone else in need.
  • Do all my cosplays I want to do for conventions. 
  • Find, & volunteer, for a charity group or two that I truly believe in
  • Pose nude for a drawing
  • Deep sea dive
  • Swim with whales, dolphins, sharks, Manatees, sea turtle, and other super sweet ocean life! In there natural habit! (And in a safe and controlled manner.)
  • Get a pet kitty again
  • Build a fairy home
  • Go Winter Camping
  • Relax in a natural hot spring
  • Collecting feathers from all over the world
  • Go to Walt Disney World, And Disney Land 
  • Start and Finish a Wreak this Journal
  • See Fairy Pools in Scotland
  • Get all the Sky Doll Comics
  • Go to Keukenhof
  • Adopt a whale, shark and dolphin.
  • Do Gold panning
  • Go Kayaking
  • Go Skinny dipping
  • Color all of the pages in a coloring book
  • Have a pen pal
  • Have a paint war
  • Go to a Renaissance fair
  • Get back into pottery.
  • Go to a Slut walk
  • Try out Horse Back Riding
  • Participate In a huge pillow fight.
  • Run In the Goddess Run.
  • Have My Dad Walk me down the aisle when I get Married.
  • Swim in ever body of water that I can find.
  • Have a pet red fox. (You can’t in BC!)
  • Go whale watching
  • Attend a Masquerade
  • Learn to shoot a gun.
  • Go to the Studio Ghibli Museum
  • Get a bow and do archery
  • Plant my own garden
  • Go Ziplining
  • Feed Bats
  • Get My Tattoo(s) I want.
  • Go to a mermaid festival
  • Meet LIGHTS In person
  • Have a Nerf gun war with friends.
  • Stay In a Ice Hotel
  • Learn to Irish Dance
  • Go to Weeki Wachee & see mermaids
  • Go to Craigdarroch Castle
  • Go to Victoria Bug Zoo
  • Go to the Zoo In Vancouver
  • Go to Stanley Park.
  • Go to Science World
  • Go see the Nut Cracker Live
  • Go to M&M’s World
  • Watch a sunrise
  • Start My Sea Glass Shop on Etsy
  • Make a lot of my own beauty products
  • Grow my hair out
  • Go Paddle Boarding
  • Make something I will use from knitting or crocheting
  • See Fireflies.

Meet Famous people
  • Meet Hannah the Mermaid.
  • Meet LIGHTS
  • Meet Lynda Cater
  • Meet Taylor Momsen
  • Meet Miss Mosh
  • Meet Dita Von Teese

Kinky.
  • Go to Taboo in Vancouver.
  • Be suspend in Shibari rope bondage for a fetish night.
  • Try Rope Bondage
  • Get a Leather Harness
  • Kink Fest 

My list will grow, and I'll find more things that I would like to do and try. But this is my current list and I really like it. I feel like a lot of my goals are real goals. And things that when I achieve them I'll feel proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment