Friday, March 27, 2015

Photoshoot Ideas

  • Lolita photoshoot  - I want to do a new one.
  • Mori Kei - This is going to be with my cat ears. I want the clothing to be more kei with a bit of a forest feel. Some kind of lifestyle shoot. Not so much glamour and not really cosplay either.
  • Maid - Hm, more like a cafe maid!
  • Mermaid shoot  - I want to do two like this.
  • Selkie- I want to do a shoot that is selkie themed. I want to do the oceans that surround me and be around mother nature.  
  • Stereotypical witch -  Black hair, a black dress some boots. I want to do a shoot like this! I also was thinking I could do some pinup poses or something during this shoot.
  • Pinup - I want to do a shoot like this! So bad! outfit, hair, oh my! need to do.
  • Witch- I want to do one that’s really witchy, I have some stuff because I’m a witch myself. So kinda just exploring that world that really does exist.
  • Cat makeup - I’d kinda like to do some head shoots just with cat makeup. Not really the ears or tail.
  • Fairy tale/ rapunzel shoot.  - I like the idea of long hair, dress, flowers in hair. That kind of thing.
  • Fawn/Deer lady - I like the idea of antlers, makeup! :3  
  • Dollie shoot. :3 I want to do a shoot with doll-ish make up.  
  • Anne of green Gables inspired shoot!
  • Elf - More of Lord of the rings kinda elf. <3
  • Facial expressions shoot - I’m not too sure about this one, I want to try, but I don’t make many facial expressions I’ve noticed.
  • Masquerade beauty.  - I like the idea of a women getting ready for Masquerade. So a women sitting at her beauty seat, playing with brushes for her face, ect, and maybe figuring out a mask that suits. n-n
  • Playful with bubbles? I wanna do something that’s playful, cute, maybe on the beach or somewheres like that with blowing bubbles and stuff.
Cosplay ideas:
  • Wonder Women
  • Merida From Brave - I really want to cosplay as her, and I want to do a cosplay shoot if possible!
  • Blondie from Sucker Punch ~ She’ll take awhile to collect pieces for.  Could always just labeled as inspired.
  • Holo from Spice and wolf - She’s my fav. She’s a wolf. There’s a number of parts in the manga and show that would be fun to recreate.
  • Harley Quinn

Yeah, these are all my ideas I can think of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment