Monday, August 24, 2015

Birthday Parties

Sometimes I think about having a birthday party, my birthday isn't until November. So its really not just right around the corner its months away. I guess at most this is just me rambling about something that I keep thinking about. And thinking about how cute or how much fun it would be.   It just feels like it would be nice to have a birthday party, or a birthday get together with friends, eat nommy food, have streamers up and stuff.

Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a themed birthday party, but to be honest, I wouldn't be able to pick a theme other than Sailor Moon, and I mean Sailor Moon is pretty bad ass. I just feel embarrassed to say I'd want a sailor moon birthday party. I'm like going to be 24. xD  I would probably want like a gluten free birthday cake, or muffins or something that's sailor moon themed and nommy! And some other foods. Also I would have lots of pastels colors and cuteness.

Oh dear, I'm such a nerd, my dorkyness is all excited with this idea. I have a halloween party I still need to get goodies for and I'm already excited about this plan for my birthday.

 I could even give out invitations with the different sailor scout wands.

  I don't have that many friends so I wouldn't be able to make a team of sailor scouts but... I could still have fun with it! I would probably make my boyfriend a tuxedo mask invitation.  People wouldn't need to dress up or anything. Its just a birthday theme. We could even sit back and play video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment