Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My Dolls

Ever since I was a small girl I've always really liked dolls. I like toy dolls and china dolls, now that I've grown up and slowly lost things because of moving, younger siblings and just the struggle of juggling from house to house I no longer have my huge collection of dolls. But I wanted to show off some of my dolls I do have and treasure. 
These are my only china dolls I have. I have two Anne of Green Gables dolls.Anne of Green Gables is one of my my favorite movie series and book series. I also watched the tv show. I sadly no longer have the little girl with the bonnet. I had her when since I can remember. My Dad got it for me. But my ex broke her.

1 comment:

  1. It's sad the little girl in the bonnet is no longer with you (I love my dolls too) but maybe you could look out for a replacement?

    ReplyDelete