Monday, August 31, 2015

purple hair idea.

One of the things I really want to do is get some purple put in my hair. I'm thinking when I can afford it I might buy a clip in hair extension that is purple.
I mostly just don't want to damage my hair is fry it right now. Because I'm still trying to grow it out, so maybe a fun little clip in would be nice. Just so I can have a random purple strike in my hair that I can take out.  I think if I could find one that is plum I would be happy. I really love plum purple. I also adore pale purple too. But I don't think that would suit me too well. 

The only thing I really worry about is it could possible thin my hair out more? I already have issues with my hair and always running my hands though my hair trying to get loose pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment