Sunday, August 16, 2015

PowerPuff Girls!


I'm so excited for the new Powerpuff Girls that is going to come out next year. Its going to be so cute, and I don't mind the art, it still really adorable and its pretty close to the original art anyways. I do like that bubbles was given cute piggy tails, and I love blossom, she looks pretty normal, and buttercup looks super cute and I love her little piece of hair that sticks up.   It looks like she has a cowlick.

I really have high hopes for this and I think it'll probably be better than the PowerPuff girl anime that was out in japan. (Which was really cute, it was just a little odd not to see them sisters and stuff) But yes, I'm super super super super super super super excited for this to come out. I hope it'll be on YTV or something so I can watch it on tv. I have basic cable I think, if not I'll just find it online. 

I'm also looking forward to this coming out again, because I can get some powerpuff girl stuff too, like plushies and stickers and stuff. 

1 comment: