Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fan Mail

I have like a small list of people I want to send fanmail too. Its just famous people. I Want to see if I can get some letters back or some kind of autograph. But I'd need pictures of the people.

I want to send fanmail too...

  • Lights
  • Dita Von Teese (If I can find her POBOX)
  • Tommy Flanagan 
  • Charlie Hunnam
  • Christina Aguilera 
I should write letters at some point in time during this semster and see what happens. :3 Maybe I'll get something back, who knows. I mostly just want to write to them so they know that someone really likes them.  :3 I do need to get my paws on a picture of them all though so they can be signed and sent back if I do get mail back. 

I kinda wanna do some peoples mail up with really cute pictures. >3> I would probably send Dita something to do with animal botany because she likes oddities and stuff and really graceful birds like peacocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment