Saturday, August 1, 2015

Forgetting

I'm forgetting about a lot of less important things in my life and that makes me thankful. I'm forgetting the looks of the old place I moved out that I lived in with my ex. I'm forgetting what our bedroom looked like and the space we shared. I see old pictures of me in his house and it confuses me on where that was or is. I'm also deleting old pictures of us, and old pictures of me in his house. Its all refreshing and this work takes awhile to get through. But you know what,  I'm forgetting, I'm forgetting his last name, I'm forgetting his birth date. He is leaving my mind.  I'm forgetting a lot. Which makes me glad.

Sometimes I wish I could forget, like this lack of respect and stuff, but that'll go soon too. I'm forgetting and thats the important part.

This makes me unbelievable thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment