Sunday, August 2, 2015

My Smash Book

This is my smash book I've been working on. I've been doing my pages slowly. I've been adding things I like in there, things about me. I'm going to add some pages of stuff thats on my bucket list and some other stuff I just find really interesting that I'm going to add in there.  I've also done a few pages about my kink side. I wanna do a lolita page and other stuff too.

I wanna find some more stuff. I know I wanna do at least a space page, a page about animals I like slowly and stuff. I really just like working on this because its such a slow but relaxing process to go through and find stuff to chop up that really does mean me.

I do know I want to do at least a wonder women page because growing up she really did mean a lot to me, and she was kinda like the only mother figure I really had. (Aside from my cat who I need to put in there too somehow)

 I'll open and take pictures of the inside to show you guys some of my pages I've worked on. but today I just wanted to share the cover.  So yeah, this is my Smash book.


No comments:

Post a Comment