Monday, August 31, 2015

Kittens play pen Review


THE GREAT WAIT IS OVER! They have came! Its only been a few months right? Since feb 23.  I was so excited when I got them today. These photos and my video will have no make up or filters or anything like that. I'm too damn lazy for make up, and I don't understand filters and stuff. So yeah. :X ya'll are going to deal with my natural beauty. Such a shame!

I wanted to write down my review on kittens play pen. What I posted a few days ago is my review on customer service and I really do think kittens play pen would benefit some kind of note taking process so they know whats already been said, just so its also less hassle on there end. And it also would help make sure there customers don't feel ignored.

 Anyways my reviews on the products are:

I fell in love with kittens play pen during the time that they started. There products looked adorable and the pictures they pumped out of the products were amazing, plus then you see all of the happy people with there products.  So I ended up after a few years saving and I was able to get my order. 

My first 'order' I got was my collar my Boyfriend got me. Its adorable and purple. There was a flaw and kittens play pen did respond fast and I had a replacement come to me with in a week, and I was allowed to keep the faulty one. Which is good.   

I do really like buying things from people who have small businesses more so Canadians because I like trying to encourage people to make a living and also help out Canadians economy in a good way that will keep our money within our system.



Tail: the length was perfect for my height.  I'm 5'3 so I'm shorter, and my tail touches my calf muscles.  I think I got the one that was 24''. The fur is a bit off compared to what I thought, but its very soft, and the fur is nice to pet. *is stroking it while I write this review*  The fur its self is really long and fluffy and looking at the area that they stitched to connect to the belt was stitched really well too.

 The minus part to this is I did ask for a fully wired tail and my tail isn't fully wired which means posing with it for photos make me a little odd because it won't wrap or fall into poses I want it to go into. So it very much does a 'dead' flop. But thats fine.  Its a cute tail, very soft, squish, and very long. 



Ears: I got my ears on a head band because I will probably lose them without the head band.  They are the same shade of brown as they are to my tail. (I think)  My ears are lovely, I'm really happy with them. I did want the other ears compared to the newer style but I do love them all the same. I like the white fur lining and everything else. The only down side I can see is I can see a wee bit of hot glue which does worry more only in the sense that it might fall off so I don't want to pick at it. But I love the ears. They are what I expected.  I love the white fur lining inside.  I do like that they are wired and I'll be keeping them in a safe place for sure. 


The only thing that got ruined in shipping was my care sheet on how to look after these beauties but I'll just look for it online. I'm sure someone else has put up a copy already.


Ratings:

Website set up: I do think there needs to be some work so people know there order is being worked on. It makes a lot of people feel anxious and myself with anxiety, I also feel like my order could have been a rip off. I personally would love to see the site with more of a viewer look in mind. Even just putting down "Sara is working on your order now" Or "order is being viewed by Jess." Just so I know, and I think other people would like to know so our orders aren't being ignored.  

Stars: 4  out of 5

Customer servers:   It does need to be worked on, but I will say even through all of the confusion and the months of waiting everyone I talked to did want to get things figured out. Even if it took the order from feb till almost sept to get here. 

Also from what I said a few days ago and here. I think the process would go a lot smoother if everyone was just on board. 

I also wanted to say sometimes you feel like your being ignored when you send in a question and it takes a couple of days to get a response back. If you are someone like me that likes to ask questions, don't take it personal if they take awhile to respond back. 

Stars: 3.5 out of 5

The craftsmanship: I will say kittens play pen gives you what you asked for and what you ordered. If you aren't happy about something you can voice it, They will listen to you, they won't fight with you, and they will come up with a way to fix it.  And I also can tell they put a lot of love and care into there products and they don't seem to want to mess up. 

Stars: 5 out of 5. 



Will I order from them again?

Personally no. I won't be. I think that the wait and the anxiety isn't worth it. It is a lot of money being spent on items, and more so with that wait it doesn't feel worth it.  I think the next time I want to get something that's pet play themed, I will try and make it myself.  But I do love this shop and I do like the owners of kittens play pen. So if you are someone who can order something and let it go at its pace its a good place to order from. If you want a speedy devilry maybe shop around or even try and make stuff at home. 

Btw, The suckers they give are so yummy. :3 *sucks on my pink sucker* 

No comments:

Post a Comment