Sunday, August 9, 2015

Upcoming projects

School is starting and I haven't started any of my projects I wanted to do this summer. I've been so lazy and laid back. I have a few things I want to do.

I think writing them down might help me really think about doing them. So with out putting this off more. These are some of the projects I'd like to do.. :
(Not my picture) 

I really want to make my own goddess statue. I keep looking at my local wicca shops and I haven't found one yet that I really adore. So I'm thinking I might go and get some natural clay. (I found some one on of my beach trips. I'm just going to need to head back out there for it) and I'm going to make my own little lady.  I'm going to read a bit more about them before I start this project because I don't want to do anything wrong or bad. 

(Not my picture)
I also want to make my own magic wand to be used. I feel like my wand I'm going to make is going to feel more natural. I haven't found a athame yet around here. But I'm thinking a really nice wand might be better. I want to work on this project slowly.  I have an idea of what  I want it to look like. I still need to find a branch for it.  I also feel like it would be a lot more fun to make my own than to go off and buy a magic wand.

No comments:

Post a Comment