Monday, September 21, 2015

Family


(My photo)

My really need to start talking to my grandpa more. I have never met him, and I somehow miss him? How does that even work, I don't know. But I know that I do want to start talking to him again, and I love it when he teaches me words from our people. I still don't know how to say them, but even writing them is interesting. It allows me to get back in touch with a culture I wasn't allowed to be apart of by my mother.

I think at my school, even through it is on the other side of Canada, in the winter I am going to take their native course at my school I think, I guess for my own curiosity. Maybe I can at least get some possible guidance if I ask enough questions.

 I might also see if the native resource people in my school might have one of the books my grandpa suggested for me to borrow. Because I never seen to find them in shops or online.  I'm a horrible person with finding things like that though.



No comments:

Post a Comment