Sunday, September 20, 2015

Food Craving


About a year ago, or maybe a bit less, or a bit more. Hm, I'm not sure. Anyways, I tried this, It was really yummy. It was cooked squid. It was really yummy, I remember I went to richmond nightmarket out in Vancouver. I remember I really enjoyed it out there, and this year I won't be able to go. And I'm currently really craving this squid. It was really good, I remember it being a bit spicy and I'd rather just have it without the spice. But it was BBQ'd. And I remember I really loved the texture too. Which was a little weird because I could feel the little nibble-y bits on my tongue. Which I really liked.  

I think the next time I have them, I'm going to try a different flavor, and my boyfriend doesn't like spicy, so we can keep that option out. 

But yes, I'm totally craving this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment