Thursday, September 17, 2015

Small Book Haul


This is what I got myself today. When I read books and I end up not liking them, I take them to a shop in my area, and they buy books back and you get store credit. So I had credit and I ended up getting three books. I'm super happy about it. I got GhostGirl which I really liked. I've read it before, Its so good and cheesy. Its written by Tonya Hurley. I also have Emily the Strange: The Lost Days. Which is really good so far. I've never read anything that has to do with Emily Strange, and lastly I got myself Grimms Fairy Tales which is something I've been wanting for awhile.

So yeah, I'm really happy, I have a few books that are really going to be good to read. And I've been also seeking a few books that are more spooky for around halloween time, and these are really good ones for that. <3 Super Spooky and stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment