Monday, September 7, 2015

Yiss halloween stuff


I went out today with my friend for some shopping for Halloween. Well, not shopping because this would be a haul post, which this sadly is not. Today I went window shopping. I'm excited for Halloween and I'm going to start getting goodies after I'm done sept/closer to the end of this month. Because I'm currently more prepping for school.  I bought some foods  for lunch for school today and a backpack that will be big enough I hope. (If not I can return it and get a better one)

I went to dollarama today and than micheals. The halloween section at dollarama is really small right now and a lot of stuff is still in boxes. but the little bit I saw was great. I saw stockings and other cute things. I want to go back and buy some stockings because I'll probably wear them to school closer to halloween. But yeah, the dollar store has amazing stuff, I love going there. I need to go there for chocolate, and other goodies for sure. This year I wanna make little goodie boxes for people. Mostly just my friend and her boyfriend, my boyfriend, myself, and one for our roomie.

 Dear gosh, micheals is amazing I felt like I was in lala land, I do have a few things I want from there. Like there is a mug that says witches brew and a pumpkin I think so I can have one even though it'll be fake. But mostly but I mostly want things from dollarama, I also wanna check out dollar tree when its more around that season.

 I know I wanna do the house up in a cute spooky way. I also have picked what I want to be this year too, I think I'm going to be a witchy cat. I got purple collar and cat ears, all I gotta find now is a dress and a few other stuff and I'll be okay.

I'm also looking into goodies, I gotta find some candy that is gluten free, Soy free, milk free. I also wanna grab a few things that are vegan friendly for our roomie who is a vegan. Because everyone should enjoy halloween. And its going to feel weird not to include her in some way.  :3

No comments:

Post a Comment