Saturday, September 26, 2015

Vampire kitten!

I've been out all day long today! I hung out with my friend until 6, and than I sat at home for a short while, and than we went to go make dinner. When I was out today I ended up getting myself some cute Halloween stuff.  We went to a place called Spirit Halloween and we got to have fun and poke at the spooky things. There was a bunch of things that would jump out at us. We also looked at costumes and cute stockings.  We also went to the dollar store and I bought some really cute Halloween stuff there, I didn't spent too much money. Just a wee bit.

I want to slowly spoil myself for Halloween.

One of the cutest things I saw today was Nightmare Before Christmas Stuff. :3 Its adorable.  When I get all of my halloween stuff together I'll post a picture. And I'll also take a picture later of myself with my cute teeths in. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment