Monday, September 7, 2015

Halloween Bucket List

I never really do seasonal themed bucket lists, but this year I thought I should because it would be nice too. This way I also know whats on my to do list. :3

Fall Bits:

  • Press some fallen leaves with fall colors
  • Enjoy thanks giving. 
  • Make apple pie
  • Take photographs in the fall
  • Have a fall photoshoot
  • Drink really yummy mint flavored hot chocolate. (at least once)
  • Get some fall smelling candles
  • Do leaf art
  • Do a photoshoot in leafs

Halloween bits:
  • Buy what I need for my costume
  • Get vampire teeth
  • Get some cute halloween themed stockings to wear other times in the year
  • Go to a haunted house
  • Watch Halloween movies
  • Buy Halloween decor stuff for the house to keep in during the year.
  • Have a Halloween party.

No comments:

Post a Comment