Sunday, September 27, 2015

I want it


I'm really into animal crossing, I love it. Its so much fun, and I've been so excited and so looking forward to this to come out! I really love dress up and design games. I don't know what it is about those games but its so much fun for me. Its like... the ideas are so limitless. And I love just being creative. I think I get to design houses and shops in the game. Which is so neat. I think it might be a different kind of fun too, compared to just being a villager or just a mayor. 



Now that its out I'm so excited. I really want to play it!!! I think I might buy this for my birthday, or maybe bug my dad, and see if he'll buy it for me.  Hm, I don't know. I do know I am looking forward to play, when ever that might be.

Also while I talk about animal crossing and I already have this post being typed.  I so badly want an animal crossing plushie. I mean, look how cute they are! 

http://www.amazon.ca/registry/wishlist/9AQV6TBRWDD8 <- You could also buy me the game there also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment