Sunday, April 3, 2016

100 facts

I felt like writing up a list of facts about me.



I'm very much in love with hand cream. my fav scent is shae butter
I've pierced my ears over again a few times because they've grew over and i wanted to have ear rings in. those holes are now fine and I can stick ear rings in.
I've dyed my hair, red, blue, yellow, silver, a reddish pink, black, and purple.
I've been all across Canada.
I am probably one of the biggest book worms you will ever encounter.
I love to write. I love this because I love the English language and adore manipulating and bending words to my will.
I have a treasure chest. it sits in my room and I add things that mean something to me. c:
I love anime, and manga. I can't pick which one is better so don't ask me.
As far as jewelry goes; I LOVE necklaces. Can never have too many of those!
My favorite flower is probably buttercups. They are so small and flowers people commonly look over as just weeds, they also have this innocence that is just so simple and lovely.
Purple is my favorite color. I prefer the pastel purple colors.
I love tea. I really like sleepy time, tension tamer and I also really like peppermint and this raspberry tea I bought maybe a year ago that I'm still drinking slowly.
I'm planning on getting three tattoos in my life time. I want to design all of them. My first tattoo I want is going to be a butterfly tattoo.
I get along with or can at least tolerate everyone that I meet, not leaving much room for enemies.
I cant stand yelling. I break down.
I love singing. I may not be the best, but I believe that it is good for the soul and do it often.
I have a fascination and adoration for all things fantasy-like and magical.
I am entranced by anything that is flashy, sparkly, or glows.
I've been though a lot in my life, but I've noticed because of all of those things I'm a strong person.
I HAVE to be barefoot at every given opportunity in the summer. There is just something so wonderful about the sense of touch; The feeling of my skin next to the warm pavement or the cool grass.
I enjoy the feeling of being completely caught in scary movies and jerking forward because of fear.
My taste in music is so vast that I can not say I like just one specific genre. It really depends on my mood at the given time.
I'm becoming a morning person compared to a night owl.
I believe in ghosts, I believe people have angels, I believe in vampires, mermaids, and faeries.
I love gem stones and minerals





I can NOT stand the sound of metal scratching metal. It just makes me cringe with repulsion.
I actually like watching the news.
I have a terrible phone anxiety. I absolutely can't stand the phone and try to avoid it whenever I possibly can. You're better off catching me through a text.
I love chocolate
I love the ocean. I love the beach. I could be on the beach 365 days per year, rain or not because I love the water that much.
I'm pale and I hate tanning
I really like digimon over pokemon.
My favorite pop is coke, and cream soda.
I've broken my middle finger and my foot
I love eating icing right out of its tub.
I still sleep with a stuffed animals at night.
I'm sadly allergic to pumpkins, and fur, and animal saliva.
Even thought im allergic to animals I still love them, and Ill still touch them. Even if i break out with hives and my eyes get itchy.
I had a pet hamster named hamtaro, I bought him when i was 11. after baby sitting for a while i saved around 100 dollars and bought him, and a cage, and food and bedding and everything else.
Huffle puff is my house in harry potter.
Ive almost died.
I love archery.
I like yam fries. They are so yummy.
When it comes to relationships, I believe in friendships first and then old fashioned courting to get to know each other.
believe that racism is the truest form of stupidity. Nobody should be judged by the color of their skin, their creed, or religion.
I really loved school
I am highly addicted to mint chap stick. The tingly feeling my lips experience is just so great.
Ive wrote three school plays. One was a main stage for my school
I really love nut crackers
I can't whistle.
I really want a bat as a pet. I think it be so adorable.
When i was younger I use to think t.v people were acting at the very moment i was watching.
My ideal date would be to stay at home and do something romantic or to go out, for a picnic rather then spend a bunch of money
I can be pretty klutzy sometimes and have many bruises and scratches to prove it.
I got my babysitters certificate as soon as I possibly could.
I think it'd be really cool to learn to pole dance and belly dance. I am determined to one day learn how!
Wanna tick me off even more when I'm already upset? Tell me to "calm down" or "relax".
My favorite holiday is Halloween. ♥
I love drinking Slurpee′s when its cold..
My favorite Disney movie would have to be Alice and wonderland. It kinda makes me think of what someone would experience in my mind if they took a visit.
I read the first book in the twilight series and I liked it. the second book confused the fuck out of me so i turned it away.
Ever year for halloween im a witch
I LOVE the scents of lavender, vanilla.
My heritage is French, Native, Irish, Scottish, English
I believe that I am an old soul and was born into the wrong era.
I love skeleton keys
I really REALLY love my body.
I want to go to Egypt
I have a learning disorder im dyslexic....
I tend to over think things too often.
My first Anime was Salior Moon.
I love baking and cooking.
I love coloring! I can sit in the back yard in the summer with giant coloring books and loads of markers and pencil crayons and just waste away afternoons coloring.
I've been bullied in real life and online.
I love mori kei fashion. Its such a cute fashion.
I love sushi.
I can't swim but I feel really safe around the ocean.
I'm not super into game of thrones. I find it lacks a lot of story now and it relies more on sex or people dying. Plus all of the characters seem to be really weak people, and none of the characters are developing. Aside from Peter Dinklage. And I basically just vote for the dragons. I don't like Khaleesi much because the character is just another pretty face to stare at.
I've been in college for two years now.
I'm a Amtrovert
I'm bisexual.
I'm a wiccan and a witch.
I like video games and also computer games.
I like comic books.
Wonder women is my hero and she has been my hero since I was little.
I'm 5''3
I want to try dancing and I wonder if I could try ballet even as an adult.
I have mental illness but it doesn't mean I can't function.
I want to get back into painting.
I have an art journal and I've been working on it more recently.
Snow white is one of my favorite princess.
I'm a very emotionally sensitive person. But that also means I'm a super caring person who wants to make sure others feel good.
Sae is one of my favorite names. I first came up with the name when I was playing D&D with my ex. I wanted to name my character something other than Sarah, so I came up with Sae. Which is just Sea spelled out of order. I didn't realize until much later that its also a Japanese name.
I really want to travel someday.
I really love true crime shows, I think they are interesting. I find some of the stories really interesting and I'm more interested in the female killers than male killers.
my feet are size 6 or 7.
I have three bags. Two of them are black and one of them is brown. I always look for bags that can hold a lot.
I like midly spicey food. Not super spicy but I do like food that has a bit of a kick to it!
I love doing photography. I like talking pictures of flowers, plants and even animals. I feel like when I look through a camera lens I'm looking at a different world.
I've been blogging online since I think 2007. I really like blogging it makes me feel active and like I'm still doing something with my time. I also get to keep working on my writing skills too with blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment