Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I Should Live Because...


  • I am a beautiful person.
  • I am a strong person.
  • I am a feeling person. 
  • I am a fighter. 
  • I am brave
  • I still haven't met people yet. 
  • Tea is one of the best things to drink, and its also interesting to watch when milk is poured into a cup of tea.
  • I like the people who I have choose to keep in my life. 
  • I like being able to pick up books and read them. 
  • I like the smell of new books. 
  • I like the smell of new things in general
  • That one smell that puts me at ease. 
  • I can bake as much as I want.
  • I can cook as much as I want.
  • I can make my rules.  
  • I have holidays I really like. And I have months that I get excited for.
  • I am a creative person. 
  • I am a passionate person.
  • I am a reader and writer.
  • I love Poetry and short stories, along with fictions.
  • I find learning new things interesting and exciting.
  • of Comic books, Manga, anime and tv series that I love.
  • that feeling when someone tells you they love you. 
  • Chocolate is one of my favorite things to eat.
  • Lighting and blowing out candles is relaxing.
  • scented candles are wonderful.
  • Who else is going to color my coloring books?
  • The sound of rain hitting a window.
  • I still have dreams and goals.
  • I still have a bucket list I haven't completed.
  • I want to be able to accomplish my goals.
  • I want to be able to travel. 
  • I want to be able to tell my story to people.
  • I want to be able to hear other peoples stories.
  • I want to meet my idols.
  • I like having sleep overs with my friends.
  • I still haven't photographed all of the world yet.
  • I am a cat person.
  • I am a dog person.
  • I am a hamster person.
  • I am a ferret person.
  • I wont be able to see stuff killer whales no longer
  • Sleep overs with your friends
  • Being able to learn new things.
  • I enjoy doing photography
  • I like being able to go on forest walks
  • I love my stuffed animals
  • Eating breakfast for dinner
  • I want to do everything I can in this life
  • I won't be able to get my tattoo then
  • I don't want to just be an old photograph
  • the sound of chirping birds
  • Finding cute panties is the best feeling.
  • of the days when I can truly smile because I'm happy.
  • I won't be able to drink Slurpee's anymore
  • I want to listen and see LIGHTS live a few more times in my life.
  • I wouldn't be able to buy things anymore
  • I wouldn't be able to go to the beach anymore
  • I wouldn't be able to walk in a wooded area
  • recovery is something I want to keep trying.
  • Hugs are wonderful when I get them
  • Sex is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment