Saturday, April 30, 2016

Day four

Day 4: how you think your life would change if you achieved your dream


I've already achieved some of my dreams and goals already. Such as going to school and taking a course i wanted to take, so I feel like for the outsider it probably would looks I haven't changed at all. I mean I still love whales and I still listen to music and I spend more days reading books or watching anime. So from the outside it probably hasn't changed. But on the inside, my side.

I've noticed changes, like I feel more confident and I also have more knowledge and I'm not as scared anymore and I'm comfortable with being who I am. So from an outsiders view of someone who doesn't know me, I might look like I haven't changed. But if you knew me you might be able to notice the changes I have. So yeah.


I think my life would change, it just wouldn't be a huge change that everyone would notice. Just enough that I and other people close to me might notice. so I feel like my life wouldn't change much from the outside. I'm still me.

No comments:

Post a Comment