Monday, April 18, 2016

pinup


I really like Pinup fashion. its a fashion style I'm super obsessed with. I found out about pinup maybe back in 2013 I think. I found out about it when I dove down the rabbit hole of kink, and I was met up with the friendly pinup fashion and life style. I like it because of how colorful and classic it looks.

Pinup for me is one of those fashions that are just so perfect and it has a very specify look to it. It also shows off a lot of curves of the women. You also get to see the beautiful cat eye makeup and the hair rolls which takes hours to do. 

I personally want a pinup inspired shoot, I love pinup clothing. The closet I've gotten to a pinup shoot was having my own photos taken when I was at home with my ex.  




But yeah I love pinup fashion. I love looking at the photos and I wanna get back into looking at more pinup stuff. Its such a cute fashion. and I love the attitude with it also. 

1 comment: