Monday, April 18, 2016

Modeling thoughts

I'm feeling like I might get back into modeling, but I'm not sure. I'd have to re-get my connections in order and connect with photographers again.  Which isn't hard its just trying to find the time, but I think that I'm starting to heal better from what happened to me with a photographer that I feel like I'm able to take the step and try getting back into modeling.

I think now I'm just going to be more selective with who I shoot with and why. I feel like I might be a bit camera shy for my first new shoots if I have any. I'm also easily a shy person so that also would cover that too. I'd need to probably get new photos taken because I'm so much older now. But I'm really thinking I might try modeling again now that I'm a bit older and I'm a bit wiser. I know I have some styles I really want to stick too and I feel like I'm more comfortable with those styles then not really knowing.

I would like to do..

  • Mori Kei shoots
  • Pinup 
  • Mermaid/Siren 
  • Lolita  
  • Cat Girl
  • Fairy 
  • Some photos in the water
I also want to try and do a shoot that's inspired by Melanie Martinez.  But yeah thats my generic list for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment