Sunday, April 3, 2016

Things I like about Lolita Fashion

☆ ~ The community is one of my biggest things I love. Mine that I go to, which I haven't been to in years was really nice. I should probably pick a time to go back and say hello to everyone now that I'm starting to get energy again.
☆ ~ Styles, I love how there's so many styles out there in lolita, and subtypes of lolita out there for people.
☆ ~ Creativity! When I see a really beautiful handmade piece or something coordinated in a really unique way it makes me really happy. It brings a smile to my face because I think that's a huge part and meaning behind lolita.
☆ ~ How supportive the community is. although there's hatefulness all around, you still see and hear a lot of people being nice to you.
☆ ~ Having people stop me on the street to ask about the fashion. In a good way, not in a bad way. I’m always happy to meet someone who’s heard about it or wants to hear about it or wants to wear it. Or has wore it.
☆ ~ The confidence it brings. It’s great to feel happy in the way I look and to have the support of friends and just randoms on the street that enjoy the way I look and to just brush off anything else mean.
☆ ~ I like how a lot of lolitas also have a lot of the same interests as I do.
☆ ~ I like how lolita fashion can be inspired by children's books like Alice in Wonderland.
☆ ~ I really like the small details, like the lace that goes into lolita dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment