Sunday, April 10, 2016

Mental Health

I think when people put mental healthy as an issues that is caused by per and utter boredom, it speaks millions of words of the persons understanding of mental health. I think it speaks volumes about the education we have of mental health.  I think it also speaks about the lack of understanding and the lack of empathy we have. I think a lot of people do lack empathy and more people still relies on sympathy. Like Oh I've been thought that so I know. The thing people need to remember is mental health isn't caused by boredom.

People can have a job and be mentally ill, people can have no job being mentally ill. People can be self employed and mental ill, someone could be working for the government in a high up job and have mental illness. Someone who volunteers might have mental illness. Seriously mental illness is one of those things that doesn't care about the walk of life people come from. Its a illness. Its real.

I don't like when people invalidate mental illness as a laziness. It shows the person has no real care to listen and look at research.

No comments:

Post a Comment