Friday, April 15, 2016

Lastest buys


I bought myself fancy coloring pencils because I really like coloring, its something I feel like I can dedicate time to and I also know its something I do a lot. It helps me cope with my anxieties.  I feel really good with this buy. I also really like the markers. They are great for fine details. 

I bought myself a collar because I miss wearing one. Plus I thought it would be nice to buy myself a collar treat so I don't deal with bad feelings towards the collar, compared to other ones that came from former lovers. Its really comfy and the leather is nice. I do need to punch a hole in it someday, but currently its fine. 

(I have a tiny neck, so the smallest hole gives it wiggle room still.)

I also bought myself two really good coloring books also. They are really cute. I'm excited to start them. The Japanese one has a variety of coloring pages. Some are more difficult while others are really hard. As for the vintage one, its really cute and the pages also vary from hard to simple pages which is nice. 

I also bought myself a bucket of books to read. I bought myself Crimson peak, The Book of Life, Courtesan, Girl Interrupted and the last one is The Danish Girl.  I'm really excited to read all of them. They all look really good. Girl interrupted is about a girl with bpd. The rest don't have to do with bpd they are just interesting books I want to read. I'm really excited for courtesan. It might be really good. I also am looking for something to fill the emptiness that I got from Memoir of a Geshia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment