Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Day one

Day 1: hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days with a picture of yourself





My life is changing all the time and I think this would be interesting to start. Just to see where I'm going to be in a year from this time. I've gone though some massive changes. But I've needed them. I have a lot of goals and a lot of plans. I feel like I won't be able to list them all because I always find new things I want to try and something new will pop into my head and I'll be like, I need to do this.


Hopes: I hope I can keep up with my recovery path. I want to keep eating, and eating well. I also want to keep going with recovering and dealing with my mental illnesses and keeping up the supports I have. I really don't want to do self sabotaging. Which I can do, but I haven't in awhile and I want to keep up with that. So with being healthy I want to be able to also look out for myself and be able to get help when I need it, and not feel frightened or think I'm going to be judged.

School is something I also hope I keep up with. I think its really helped me with my mental health, to have some kind of structure, and also see results from my work. Compared to doing work and feeling like I receive nothing for it. So it really helps me to be in school. So I do plan on staying in school and I also hope I stay in school.


Dreams: I'm forever dreaming of things. I know I have lots of actives I want to do. I dream of having at least 9000 saved in the bank and I'm going to really work towards that this year. I also have my dream tattoo I want to get. I also really want to find a relationship thats health and I feel like I'm getting what I want from it.


Plans: I'm planning to stick to school and I'm planning on sticking to recovery. I also plan on doing a photoshoot, or at least a couple. I'm also planning on blogging on here at least ever day.

No comments:

Post a Comment