Sunday, April 24, 2016

melanie martinez themed questions.

Cry Baby 💧- Do you cry easily/cry a lot?
I can cry easily. I also take things really personal. But I try not to cry a lot because crying all the time isn't fun.

Dollhouse- Do you play with dolls? Do you collect them?
I play with calico critters which are dolls. I also collect them, I also have a few monster high dolls also. Oh and a Disney doll. (Its merida!) Merida was my first doll I bought as an adult. >3>

Sippy Cup- Do you use sippy cups? What’s your favorite thing to drink from them?
I don't. If I did use one I think my fav drink would probably be apple juice, or strawberry kiwi juice.

Carousel 🎠- Do you still ride the carousel at the fair/carnival?
I do! I enjoy them. They are a lot of fun and they also are really cute.  I tend to go for a horse of my favorite color. (I like purple so I go for horses with purple) But I haven't been on a carousel since my lolita meetup I went too, which was like 3 or 4 years ago.

Alphabet Boy- Do you like to sing along when you listen to music? Who are your favorite singers/bands?
I do like singing along with music. My favorite singers are Lights, and I really do like Melaine Martinez, but I also like Hillary Duff and yeah. :x I like pop.

Soap 🛁- If you take baths, do you add bubbles? Do you have bath toys?
I do add bubbles when I have baths. I don't have any bath toys though. Just bubbles.

Training Wheels- What is your favorite outside activity?
I really like walking. If I had a bike I would probably say biking. Oh I also really like skipping also. Skipping is fun.  but I really like walking.

Pity Party 🎂- Did you ever have birthday parties growing up? Can you talk about some of them?
I did! One of my birthday parties I had was a bowling party. I went to a bowling alley with my friends and we did bowl. although in the end a bunch of people stopped bowling because they'd hurt there fingers trying to get the bowling ball from coming up the ramp.

Oh and when I was like maybe 6 or 7 I really wanted a sailor moon cake so I got one for my birthday and I was so happy. That was a fun birthday too. I think it was just at home and we played party games and I had fun.
 Tag, You’re It- Hide and seek or tag?
Hide and seek!

 Milk and Cookies 🍼 🍪- Favorite desserts?
Cookies, cake, oh and pie. Pie is yummy. Oh oh oh! and sometimes something fruit is yummy too.

 Pacify Her- Do you have any pacifiers? Do they ever help you if you’re angry or sad?
I do, and they help when I'm anxious or in a sad mood. n-n

 Mrs. Potato Head- Favorite childhood toy?
When I was younger I think I really like those toys that kinda looked like lawn mowers and they have balls in them. As you push them across the floor they make popping noises and the balls bouncy, that was one of my favorite toys. I also really loved barbies, oh and ty beanie babies!

 Mad Hatter- Favorite Disney and Pixar characters?
Merida
Jane
Sally
Snow white. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment