Sunday, April 3, 2016

Audrey Hepburn

One of my role models is Audrey Hepburn, I like a lot of starlights during her era in time, but Audrey is one of my favorites. It's kind of funny to say one of my favorites because I've only recently really found out about her and watched her movies. I have tumblr to thank for that. I really do admire her for who she is and was. You could watch her in her films and you could see her strength in the roles she could play. She had this sweetheart type of personality which she incorporated into her films.

I adore her and I really feel like she had this je ne sai quoi thing about her. She had this flawless class about her that words can't even describe, and I don't just mean that in appearance wise. the new fashion idol. Also, she was a huge humanitarian, and not Angelina Jolie, Madonna public about it. Many didn't know about that until after she died. Audrey was a fashion leader, world-helper, and brought something no one had before. she’s had a lot of life experiences that made her strong and made her an interesting and amazing person inside and out.

She is quite simply, my idol. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment